PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS FORUM!

(Directed twords Co-Administrators mostly)

There may come a time where Nintendo DS Central, like it's 2 predecessors, will vanish from the face of the internet... And this forum will preserve several of those topics should Nintendo DS Central disappear, so they will not be lost! Only Administrators and believe it or not... Guests (Only when unlocked) can post in this forum! If this forum is unlocked, please do not post in it!
Forum rules
Disclaimer: The topics and posts you are about to read are products of their time! They may depict some of the arguments, prejudices, and uninformed opinions that were commonplace in the community, either in the history of or the recording of the same! These affairs were wrong then and they are wrong today! While the following topics and posts do not represent our view of today's community, they are being presented as they were originally created, because to do otherwise would be the same as claiming that these mistakes never existed! (And BOY did I make some mistakes!)
Tiger21820 MASTER!!
Verified

RPG Character: Tiger
Administrator
Administrator
Golden Member
Golden Member
Title: Master of Fire & Ice!
3DS Friend Code: 0302-0580-1162
Switch Friend Code: SW-2874-9496-1397
Referrals: 38
Mood:
Tiger's Island!
    Windows 10 Firefox
Nintendo 3DS Central

PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS FORUM!

Unread post by Tiger21820 MASTER!! »

This forum is ONLY for showcasing the various topics from https://nintendodscentral.forumotion.com/ Nintendo DS Central as they originally were presented! This is a preservation project for in case Nintendo DS Central (Like it's two predecessors) (and to an extent, forumotion) decides to go under and take it's posts down to the deepest depths of forgotten time!

It's not a forum for discussion!

Only Guests (which would be me, since I don't want posts counted toward me) should be able to post here when this forum is unlocked!

I am bit tired right now (gotta get some sleep), so I may, or may not finish this notice at some point, but what needs to be said is that you shouldn't post here!

Thank you for your understanding! :notworthy
Last edited by Tiger21820 MASTER!! on April 2nd, 2022, 18:04, edited 1 time in total! word count: 133
These users thanked the author Tiger21820 MASTER!! for the post (total 8):
Tiger21822 Super!, Tiger21821 HYPER!, tomthebomb , flowermom , Special Guest Account , DPadDoc Magolor, Lyn ❤ , Maria Autumn
Rating: 33.33%

Last 255 Members Who Visited This Topic! Total 33 visits

User avatar Lyn (5), Maria (3), User avatar Tiger21820 (7), User avatar YoshiPikachuPlayer (1), User avatar DPadDoc (3), Special Guest Account (3), flowermom (3), tomthebomb (3), User avatar Tiger21821 (2), User avatar Tiger21822 (3)

Return to “Old Nintendo DS Central Topics”