Gaming and Mindfulness?

Debate your debates and rant your rants about certain things, like TV ads, books, movies, TV shows, products and items, food, companies, whatever! Discuss real life matters and politics here as well! Remember to be respectful! ;)
Warning! Gaslighting and personal attacks against others in regards to religion, gender, race, ethnicity, etc. is grounds for 5 warnings (In other words, an instant 5 day ban), so DON'T DO IT!!! You need 200 posts in order to post here!
Forum rules
Be respectful! Not everyone will agree or disagree with you!
Warning! Gaslighting and personal attacks against others in regards to religion, gender, race, ethnicity, etc. is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, and is grounds for 5 warnings (In other words, an instant 5 day ban), so DON'T DO IT!!!
Because this is an ongoing problem in other communities, you will need 200 posts in order to post here!
Naiwen
Verified
Cash on hand: 9,289,047.59
[Donate][Start Robbery]
    Mac OS X Safari
Canada

Gaming and Mindfulness?

Unread post by Naiwen »

What's mindfulness? It's to notice that you're fully and wholly enjoying yourself this current moment in life. To notice how happy and positive you feel about yourself and your life overall this current moment in your life too. I myself play games to enjoy myself fully and wholly every waking moment. Games like "Tales" and "Fire Emblem" for me personally at least anyways I enjoy most. What about you? What are some games that make you feel mindful in your view?
word count: 84

Last 255 Members Who Visited This Topic! Total 14 visits

User avatar Tiger21820 (6), Naiwen (2), User avatar Tiger21822 (2), User avatar Tiger21821 (3), User avatar DPadDoc (1)

Return to “Debate, Serious and Politics Forum”