Pokemon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl

The Gen 4 remake is a remake...

Discuss the Pokémon Switch games here! From the "Let's Go!!" games to the Scarlet & Violet games!
Forum rules
We will not condone online hacking or cheating here! If you have any codes you would like to share with us, please post them in the cheat codes forum, and please do NOT use them online, and do NOT encourage others to cheat online either!
Artisan
Verified

RPG Character: Floride The Hedgehog
Brand New Member
Brand New Member
Mood:
United States of America

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl

Unread post by Artisan »

This remake of Diamond and Pearl (and not Platinum) is something. As I never played or bought the game I've seen it riddled with bugs and glitches, good graphics and a lot of fanservice but if you would ask me although the DS games were slow and repetitive and sometimes hard to look at I still stand by my self that the originals were better. Among those reasons is unless you hack, getting legitimate 5IV or Shiny Pokemon in the originals is very clever and well documented via breeding or time manipulation on the DS. While it doesn't have access to Fairy-type I would argue that BDSP doesn't include anything past Gen 4 and therefore is really only there as a way to hand out events and give it to the youngins generation.
word count: 137
:bananadance: The OG really know how to make a sandwich I tell ya w'hut :bananadance: Image
Grungie Smug AF
Verified
Brand New Member
Brand New Member
Title: God Emperor
    Mac OS X Chrome
United States of America

Re: Pokemon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl

Unread post by Grungie Smug AF »

I played the crap out of Brilliant Diamond. I had fun.
word count: 11

Last 255 Members Who Visited This Topic! Total 67 visits

User avatar Lyn (27), User avatar Tiger21820 (7), User avatar DPadDoc (5), User avatar YoshiPikachuPlayer (1), tomthebomb (5), User avatar Tiger21822 (6), User avatar Tiger21821 (6), User avatar Grungie (2), Special Guest Account (3), flowermom (3), User avatar Artisan (2)

Return to “Pokémon Switch Games”