- Tiger21820 MASTER!!
- Posts: 1264
- Joined: September 5th, 2019, 7:08
- Location: Tiger's Island (Earth)
- Title: Master of Fire & Ice!
- 3DS Friend Code: 0302-0580-1162
- Switch Friend Code: SW-2874-9496-1397
- Referrals: 7
- Has thanked: 795 times
- Been thanked: 4452 times
- DPadDoc Vickles
Brand New Member
- Posts: 40
- Joined: July 15th, 2020, 15:15
- Location: Darigan Citadel
- Title: Proud Supporter of Team Darigan Citadel
- Has thanked: 177 times
- Been thanked: 185 times
Demon_Skeith is most likely referring to PowerSaves, which has Datel's Action Replay branding.
I haven't used my PowerSaves in years. I have used it back in the Pokémon XY and ORAS days to turn Pokemon into Shinies and clone them to distribute via Wonder Trade until I switched over to the Gen VI QR Code exploit and RAM2Sav for the remainder of the XY/ORAS era (I kept one of my 3DSes at 9.5.0-22 firmware for a while because of this).
Asides Pokémon, I've used it to help get the OOT3DHax homebrew exploit going for my copy of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, and the rest is history.
Last 255 Members Who Visited This Topic! Total 76 visits
Users browsing this forum: No registered users… and 1 guest