My Pokémon ROM hacks!

Gotta hack'em all! Wait, WHAT!?

Discuss various Pokémon ROM editing, hacking, development, or anything here!
Forum rules
Remember not to post ROMs here! Post your hacks as IPS, BPS (Both can be directly attached to posts), or whatever your favorite patch format is! You can also upload data files that are used by specific utilities (Upload those in your favorite compression format, e.g. ZIP, RAR, 7Z, TAR, etc.)!
Character Avatar
Tiger21820 MASTER!!
Verified

RPG Character: Tiger
Administrator
Administrator
Golden Member
Golden Member
Cash on hand: 347.63
[Donate][Start Robbery]
Nintendo 3DS Central Vault balance: 5,812,669,000.00
Title: Master of Fire & Ice!
3DS Friend Code: 0302-0580-1162
Switch Friend Code: SW-2874-9496-1397
Referrals: 38
Mood:
Tiger's Island!
    Windows 10 Firefox
Nintendo 3DS Central

My Pokémon ROM hacks!

Unread post by Tiger21820 MASTER!! »

Wario Forums Thread: https://warioforums.com/threads/my-poké ... acks.3800/

Note: These are experimental hacks! You may find that level layouts are only slightly modified, or not changed at all! They may have bugs or glitches, both visually, and physically! These hacks were not designed to be full fledged hacks, and will never be completed! Also VERY CRINGE INDUCING TEXT (That glitches up the game (Red) at times), proceed with caution! If you get cringe, just remember one thing: I didn't know what the HECK I was doing back then!

Well, I guess I am going to release all my hacks to the public now, woo hoo...

Anyways, Pokémon! Apply the BPS patches to Pokémon roms! The current hacked versions are: Red, Blue, and Crystal! Red and Crystal have EVERY Pokémon available, so you don't need to trade! Enjoy!

Blue isn't available now...
HEY! You can’t view this file! But there might be other files that you can view though!
Last edited by Tiger21820 MASTER!! on January 15th, 2021, 17:24, edited 2 times in total! word count: 150
:fireice1 :fire2 :tigCheer Master of Fire & Ice! :tigHappy :ice1 :fireice1
► Show Spoiler

Last 255 Members Who Visited This Topic! Total 138 visits

User avatar Tiger21821 (8), flowermom (7), Grace (5), User avatar Tiger21820 (13), User avatar Lyn (7), Arial (40), Sammi (4), User avatar Morgiana (5), Maria (4), Special Guest Account (2), User avatar DPadDoc (6), User avatar Artisan (2), Anonymous (20), User avatar Tiger21822 (5), tomthebomb (5), User avatar YoshiPikachuPlayer (5)

Return to “Pokémon ROM Hacking”