Glitches! Post your glitches here!

Talk about the HUGE open world Zelda game here! It is a hot topic on the Gaming Reinvented Discord server, so be sure to check it out! You can also discuss the (upcoming) sequel here too!
Tiger21820 MASTER!!
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Master of Fire & Ice!
3DS Friend Code: 0302-0580-1162
Switch Friend Code: SW-2874-9496-1397
    unknown unknown
Referrals: 3
United States of America

Glitches! Post your glitches here!

Unread post by Tiger21820 MASTER!! »

Well, to start off, I posted this to the Gaming Reinvented Discord server:
Just encountered a glitch where an NPC's model was just "lying" down (Lying down as in standing, but the model was somehow just tipped over as if lying down on his side), and a horse was buried underground except his head, so when it moved, it looked like it was swimming in the grass! It was hilarious! I saved some captures of this, and may upload them somewhere! I also bought the downloadable content!
So talk about any glitches you experienced, or and exploits you may have "invented"! Check out the Gaming Reinvented YouTube channel and the Discord for many other kinds of glitches and exploits you might enjoy messing around with! :biggrin1

Screenshots: Warning! Large images!
Last edited by Tiger21820 MASTER!! on April 5th, 2020, 10:21, edited 4 times in total! word count: 130
:fireice1 :fire2 Master of Fire & Ice! :ice1 :fireice1
► Show Spoiler

Last 255 Members Who Visited This Topic! Total 21 visits

User avatar Tiger21820 (10), User avatar Tiger21822 (5), tomthebomb (4), User avatar Tiger21821 (2)

Return to “The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild”