- Tiger21820 MASTER!!
- Posts: 794
- Joined: September 5th, 2019, 7:08
- Location: Tiger's Island (Earth)
- Title: Master of Fire & Ice!
- 3DS Friend Code: 0302-0580-1162
- Switch Friend Code: SW-2874-9496-1397
- Referrals: 2
- Has thanked: 546 times
- Been thanked: 2278 times
The chances of encountering 2 shiny Pokémon in a row in G/S/C are 67125265 to 1 (0.000001489752%)!
You are more likely to win the 1st (not grand) prize of the PowerBall Lottery (For those who live in the US) then to encounter 2 shiny Pokémon in a row in these games!
Has anyone else ever witnessed this?
Last 255 Members Who Visited This Topic. Total 19 visits
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest