Nintendo 3DS Central and Wario Forums Exclusive! The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons & Ages Hacks!

Discuss hacking the various Zelda games here!
Forum rules
Remember not to post ROMs here! Post your hacks as IPS, BPS (Both can be directly attached to posts), or whatever your favorite patch format is! You can also upload data files that are used by specific utilities (Upload those in your favorite compression format, e.g. ZIP, RAR, 7Z, TAR, etc.)!
Tiger21820 MASTER!!
Verified

RPG Character: Tiger
Administrator
Administrator
Golden Member
Golden Member
Title: Master of Fire & Ice!
3DS Friend Code: 0302-0580-1162
Switch Friend Code: SW-2874-9496-1397
Referrals: 38
Mood:
Tiger's Island!
    Windows 10 Firefox
Nintendo 3DS Central

Fire & Ice Nintendo 3DS Central and Wario Forums Exclusive! The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons & Ages Hacks!

Unread post by Tiger21820 MASTER!! »

Note: These are experimental hacks! You may find that level layouts are only slightly modified, or not changed at all! They may have bugs or glitches, both visually, and physically! These hacks were not designed to be full fledged hacks, and will never be completed!

I have something fun for you to try: A Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons & Ages hack!

I won't get into much details, so instead I will post the overworlds for each region!

These are going to be a Nintendo 3DS Central & Wario Forums Exclusive hack, and I have NO plans to upload them anywhere else! Feel free to share them elsewhere though!

Make sure you apply the patches to unmodified USA ROMs, which are not included in the ZIP file!

I recommend The Legend of Zelda - Oracle of Seasons (USA) & The Legend of Zelda - Oracle of Ages (USA) for patching! Do a Google search for Lunar IPS, or Floating IPS, and download one of those for applying the patches!

Make sure you also read the included TXT file, as it has important information about the hacks that you will need to know!

Link to Wario Forum's topic: https://warioforums.com/threads/wario-f ... acks.3766/

Images in spoilers!

They're nothing special, but I hope you have fun with them either way! Let me know what you think!
HEY! You can’t view this file! But there might be other files that you can view though!
Last edited by Tiger21820 MASTER!! on January 15th, 2021, 17:08, edited 8 times in total! word count: 226
:fireice1 :fire2 :tigCheer Master of Fire & Ice! :tigHappy :ice1 :fireice1
► Show Spoiler
Tiger21820 MASTER!!
Verified

RPG Character: Tiger
Administrator
Administrator
Golden Member
Golden Member
Title: Master of Fire & Ice!
3DS Friend Code: 0302-0580-1162
Switch Friend Code: SW-2874-9496-1397
Referrals: 38
Mood:
Tiger's Island!
    Windows 10 Firefox
Nintendo 3DS Central

Re: Nintendo 3DS Central and Wario Forums Exclusive! The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons & Ages Hacks!

Unread post by Tiger21820 MASTER!! »

Can't wait to start playing these again! Excited for the Seasons Run!
word count: 13
:fireice1 :fire2 :tigCheer Master of Fire & Ice! :tigHappy :ice1 :fireice1
► Show Spoiler

Last 255 Members Who Visited This Topic! Total 120 visits

User avatar Morgiana (6), Maria (7), Special Guest Account (3), Anonymous (3), User avatar DPadDoc (7), User avatar Kougyoku (5), User avatar Tiger21820 (50), User avatar Tiger21822 (7), User avatar Tiger21821 (6), User avatar YoshiPikachuPlayer (19), tomthebomb (4), flowermom (3)

Return to “The Legend of Zelda ROM Hacking”