Moderator application thread! (Old version)

Moderator positions open: 00/00 | Co-Administrator positions open: 00/00

Where helpful threads and posts are kept because they are helpful!
Tiger21820 MASTER!!
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Master of Fire & Ice!
3DS Friend Code: 0302-0580-1162
Switch Friend Code: SW-2874-9496-1397
    unknown unknown
Referrals: 2
Mood:
United States of America

Moderator application thread! (Old version)

Post by Tiger21820 MASTER!! »

If this topic is unlocked, then that means that there are moderator positions available! :iconcheers

Post a reason why you should be accepted as a moderator here and I will look at it!

Moderator positions open: 00/00
When this reaches zero, this topic will be closed until it becomes non-zero! Depending on how active the forums are, the cap may increase if more staff is needed!

Co-Administrator positions open: 00/00
If this number is zero, no unsolicited applications for being a Co-Administrator will be accepted at this time!

Also, due to an event that happened in the past on Nintendo DS Central (and how poorly I handled it, not to mention the dangers of granting members you just met ACCESS TO THE ADMINISTRATION PANEL!!!), no unsolicited applications for being a Co-Administrator will be accepted at this time! Sorry! --I added a Co-Administrator group, which addresses these issues!

Basically put: We will ask YOU if you want to be an Administrator![/b]

But for now I will be the SOLE Administrator for Nintendo 3DS Central because I own the domain name and am paying for the hosting as well as all other expenses! I don't want anyone going into the Administration Control Panel and tampering with anything because #1, I have it all set up the way I want it, and #2, this is the BIG reason: There are some very sensitive things that can bring down the ENITRE forum beyond recovery if tampered with! Anyone who has no experience with hosting a forum and doesn't understand how the different things on the ACP work will have absolutely NO chance of being an Administrator here! --I added a Co-Administrator group, which addresses these issues!

Should positions for being a Co-Administrator ever open, then the qualifications for being a candidate to be a Co-Administrator here are as follows (Must be one or the other):
1. You MUST be an administrator of a forum that been online for no less than 5 years (on or before 2014) and provide a link to the forum, or...
2. You MUST own a domain name, and must have access to your own forum software and file systems and be the forum founder of your forum that has been online for no less than 5 years (on or before 2014) and provide a link to the forum!

If zero qualifications are met, then you MAY NOT be a Co-Administrator here on Nintendo 3DS Central!

Administratorship is a true test of absolute trust, and you must be willing to provide that trust to me!
Being a Co-Administrator grants super powerful control over MANY aspects of the board that can EASILY be abused and compromised by an inexperienced user! I cannot and I will not risk that! (Except I kinda fixed these problems by adding a new group!)

Thanks for your understanding!

Remember to read the rules and the Moderator guidelines here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1

Current staff:
Last edited by Tiger21820 MASTER!! on September 24th, 2019, 16:35, edited 2 times in total! word count: 504
:fireice1 :fire2 Master of Fire & Ice! :ice1 :fireice1
► Show Spoiler

Last 255 Members Who Visited This Topic! Total 11 visits

User avatar Tiger21820 (7), User avatar Tiger21821 (2), User avatar Tiger21822 (2)

Return to “The Storage Cabinet”