This is a sad time for Gamining Reinvented & Nintendo 3DS Central (This is old and irrelevant!)

Updates with Gaming Reinvented, it's future, and a small update with Nintendo 3DS Central (This is old and irrelevant!)

Where helpful threads and posts are kept because they are helpful!
Tiger21820 MASTER!!
Administrator
Administrator
Graduate Member
Graduate Member
Title: Master of Fire & Ice!
3DS Friend Code: 0302-0580-1162
Switch Friend Code: SW-2874-9496-1397
Referrals: 7
Mood:
    Windows 10 Firefox
Nintendo 3DS Central

This is a sad time for Gamining Reinvented & Nintendo 3DS Central (This is old and irrelevant!)

Unread post by Tiger21820 MASTER!! »

The following post is a blog that has been deleted, but is being kept for archival purposes, and no longer has relevance to the community today:

This blog was posted on April 5th, 2021, 19:46

While I have been promoted to Administrator on the Gaming Reinvented Discord Server, and Manager on Gaming Latest, it pains me VERY hard to say that our beloved Founder of Gaming Reinvented (whom I have known online since the days of DSUltimate in 2008), CM30 will be stepping down from staff at the Discord Server, and possibly from the community for good... I have so much pain in my heart about the whole thing, and I hope that one day that he will return to the community, but with what's been happening, that may not seem likely...

I may demote CM30 from Co-Administrator (I'll ask him first), but make him a NDSCentral Veteran (even though he was never a member there, but he means a lot to me, and I am sad, so shut up), and an Honorary Member...

Hope everyone's had a good Easter, and staying safe and healthy! Until next time!
Last edited by Tiger21820 MASTER!! on April 30th, 2021, 17:41, edited 1 time in total! word count: 193
:fireice1 :fire2 Master of Fire & Ice! :ice1 :fireice1
► Show Spoiler

Last 255 Members Who Visited This Topic! Total 15 visits

tomthebomb (3), User avatar DPadDoc (1), User avatar Tiger21821 (3), User avatar Tiger21822 (3), flowermom (3), User avatar Tiger21820 (2)

Return to “The Storage Cabinet”