Be the first one to get 100 coins in all courses in both Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Sunshine! Win a personal forum! Ends November 1st!
- Tiger21820 MASTER!!
- Posts: 929
- Joined: September 5th, 2019, 7:08
- Location: Tiger's Island (Earth)
- Title: Master of Fire & Ice!
- 3DS Friend Code: 0302-0580-1162
- Switch Friend Code: SW-2874-9496-1397
- Referrals: 2
- Has thanked: 645 times
- Been thanked: 2771 times
Be the first one to get 100 coins in all courses in both Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Sunshine! Win a personal forum!
Current Entrants & Standings:
None! Be the first!
1. Only registered members can enter! Any registered member may enter!
2. No cheating!
3. Read the Q & A for more!
4. Contest runs until November 1st! When time is up, all entrants should post a screenshot of their FULL scorelist from both Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Sunshine! The winner will be the one with the most 100 coin stars/shines!
5. Entry is open to ONE (1) account ONLY!!! No alternates are allowed to enter!
6. Prize will be awarded on the 2nd of November!
7. Tiger21820 reserves the right to cancel, postpone, extend or end any contest, as well as disqualify, refuse, or ban anyone for participation, and also withdraw any and all prizes from any and all winners!
Q & A:
Q: Do I need Super Mario 3D All-Stars?
Q: Can I use cheats, or hacks?
A: For the contest, If you want to set personal records and submit them, knock yourself out! Cheats and hacks will be ignored for the contest though!
Q: What about glitches?
A: By all means, go for it!
Q: How do I enter?
A: Make a post here!
Q: How do I submit?
A: Post a screenshot of both scorelists taken from your Switch and upload it here in a post!
Q: Do I need to be a Full Member to enter?
A: Nope! This contest is open to all registered members! REJOICE!
Q: What if I don't want the prize?
A: I wouldn't imagine anyone wanting to pass up a good prize, but if so, the 2nd place winner gets it!
Q: What if 2 members have the same number of 100 coin stars?
A: The one with the highest combined coin score wins! I can't give out 2 forums at once!
Q: What if I am the only participant?
A: Then congratulations, you snagged an easy win, or should I say, NO CONTEST!
Q: What if no one enters?
A: Then I guess the contest was a bust... Or maybe I will extend it! I don't know!
Reason: 3. 32600 (Previous: 29800) (Tiger21820, NES Switch Online) [b][color=#FF0000]UPDATED![/color][/b]
Last 255 Members Who Visited This Topic! Total 30 visits
Users browsing this forum: No registered users… and 1 guest